Concrete Acid Stain is a water-based liquid bearing minerals and acid. The acid stain penetrates the pores of the concrete forcing a chemical reaction between the muriatic acid and the available lime in the surface. Once acid stained, the color of the concrete is permanently altered. When sealed with an appropriate concrete sealer and for indoor applications, sealed and waxed, acid stain produces the unique, variegated finish associated with this process.
Our Large Concrete Acid Stain Sample Kit is perfect for projects at or around 200 sq. ft. The sample kit gives customers the flexibility to use multiple colors at any strength or combination they wish and are great for concrete paver or stencil projects.
We offer both sample sizes of each concrete acid stain and for testing or smaller project, a Small Concrete Acid Stain Sample Kit which includes 4 oz. of all 10 stains and a sample of DCI Water Based Concrete Sealer.
Direct Colors’ DIY Concrete Acid Stain Kit for Homeowners has everything you need for a 200 sq. ft. concrete acid stain project. For something slighter larger, each Concrete Acid Stain Add-On Kit will clean, stain and seal an additional 200 sq. ft. per add-on kit.
Key Large Concrete Acid Stain Sample Kit Features:
• Easy-to-use kit with all 10 acid stain colors
• Mix colors, cut stains with water to test application techniques and color combinations before buying
• Perfect for larger concrete décor, countertops and flooring projects
• Detailed How-To Instructions included with every kit
• Covers approximately 50 sq. ft. per quart depending on application technique and surface conditions
• Apply using all plastic garden sprayer or with a foam brush for smaller projects