Make your concrete countertop project a conversation piece crushed glass aggregate! Direct Colors offers glass aggregate colors sized from 1/2″ to 1 mm for any poured or overlay finished project. Add aggregates directly into countertop mix and polish for a "sparkly" finish. Add larger glass aggregates for concrete countertop lighting features. Create unique designs and accents for both pour-in-place and pre-cast countertops. Add 3/4 lb. per square foot for a 1/2 in. dispersion for Size 2 and 3/8 in. for Size 1. Don't hesitate to combine crushed glass with our crushed granite aggregates for even more unique design elements!
Direct Colors has everything for DIY Concrete Countertops including a step-by-step how-to make a concrete countertop guide, project photo galleries and posts featuring our customer's countertop successes. Crushed glass aggregate isn't just for countertops. Consider using our glass for concrete paver and landscaping projects, too.
Crushed Glass Aggregate Ruler – Size #1 and Size #2
Key Crushed Glass Aggregate Features:
• Cleaned, sized and easy to work with crushed glass aggregates
• Positive environment impact by reducing waste in landfills
• Crushed Glass Aggregate is available from Size #1 (small) up to Size #2 (large aggregates)
• Add richly colored glass enhance any concrete countertop. Just polish to reveal
• Create designs and accents for both pour-in-place and pre-cast countertops
• Available in several different varieties and in sample kits for testing or small projects