Antiquing Concrete Stain is the best choice for staining outdoor stamped concrete. Easily add or restore color to previously stained concrete pathways, and stamped concrete where color has faded. Our premium, spray-on formula applies directly on top of existing stains, sealers, and begins coloring concrete immediately.
Direct Colors’ Antiquing Concrete Stain & Seal Kit is perfect for the DIYer that already has all the tools or needs extra stain and sealer to compliment the DIY Antiquing Concrete Stain Kit to get the job done. You will need to buy two pump sprayers (one for the stain and one for the sealer) and safety gear if you don't already have it. Our Antiquing Concrete Stain & Seal Kit only gives you what you need to stain approximately a 200 sq ft surface depending on porosity.
This Kit Includes:
- Antiquing Concrete Stain - 1 Gal
- Concrete Sealer - 1 Gal
- Application Tool: Pump Sprayer
- Dry Time: 6 - 8 hours before applying exterior concrete sealer (sealer application is a required step)
- Cleanup: Mineral Spirits
- Coverage: Approximately 200 sq. ft. per gallon depending on porosity
- Exterior Sealer: Solvent-based, acrylic concrete sealer
- Recommended Uses: Concrete patios, driveways, pool decks, walkways or any textured, brushed or stamped concrete surface.
Note: Since this is a made to-order-product, we cannot offer refunds, exchanges, or returns.
Due to DOT-ORM-D regulations, this product cannot be expedited and can only be shipped by ground.
WHERE TO APPLY ANTIQUING STAIN
New or existing exterior stamped concrete surfaces such as: Patios, Driveways, Pool Decks, and Walkways.
WHEN NOT TO APPLY ANTIQUING STAIN
DO NOT apply Antiquing Stain In poorly ventilated areas and/or very smooth concrete surfaces.
RESTORE FADED STAMPED CONCRETE COLOR
STAIN OVER RED CONCRETE