Our Concrete Dye Sample Kit offers a selection of our most popular colors for testing, smaller projects, design and stencil work. Choose from over 40 color options to create your own custom concrete dye sample kit. Concrete Dye is quick-drying, easy-to-apply acetone-based, translucent topical colorant intended for concrete floor or similar applications. When used properly, this product will provide true, consistent color for indoor and outdoor surfaces. Concrete Dye is a dye and seal product and is not intended for polished concrete floors.
- Use with 150 ml of acetone for each color. Purchase acetone separately
- Concrete Dye is a dye and seal product and is not intended for polished concrete floors
- Perfect for pre-application testing and smaller jobs like stenciling or border work
- Covers approximately 4 sq. ft. per sample depending on application technique and surface conditions
- Use in conjunction with concrete acid stain and tinted concrete sealer concrete sealer for enhanced color and texture
- Concrete Dye Custom Sample Kit available in over 40 colors
Concrete Dye is particularly useful when attempting to stain areas that cannot be easily colored with concrete acid stain. Concrete Dye is an excellent choice for secondary accents on tinted concrete sealer and acid stain finishes, stenciling, design work, and borders. Dye can also be used on slabs not suitable for acid staining such as concrete poured with a waterproofing additive, with exposed aggregate or areas previously treated with muriatic acid.