Coverage rate is approximately 200 square feet per gallon. Coverage rates may vary based on concrete texture, surface porosity, and application method.
NOTE: Only apply ProClean Neutralizer™ when surface temperature is above 40°F (4°C).
Caution: May be harmful if swallowed or ingested. Contact with skin can cause mild irritation. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Mix Ratio: 4 ounces of ProClean Neutralizer™ Concentrate to one gallon of water
- Remove all filters from pump-up sprayer.
- Dilute ProClean Neutralizer™with water according to dilution ratio.
- Pour ProClean Neutralizer™ solution into sprayer.
- Wear spiked shoes.
- Spray ProClean Neutralizer™ on entire surface (let soak for 15 minutes).
- Scrub surface with a scrub brush or low-speed floor buffer with brush attachment.
- Pick up residue with a wet-dry vac (cotton mop may be used, but will not be as effective).
- Immediately rinse surface with water until surface is clear of residue.
- Dry for at least eight hours before applying stain or sealer.
- Break larger areas down into manageable zones (200-400 square feet), allowing enough time to finish neutralizing surface before solution dries.
- Clean tools and supplies with ProClean Degreaser™ and warm water.
Tools & Supplies:
- Pump-up sprayer
- Spiked shoes
- ProClean Degreaser™
- Scrub brush or low-speed floor buffer with brush attachment
- Wet-dry vac or mop and bucket
- Plastic drop cloth
Disclaimer: Direct Colors does not warranty or guarantee results (outcomes). Concrete variations or improper application may cause unintended results. Test product on an inconspicuous or small area and allow to fully cure to ensure compatibility and desired result.