Direct Colors ProClean Neutralizer™ is a specially fomulated concentrate with an alkaline ph specifically designed to neutralize any concrete surface, interior or exterior, where Hard Troweled Floor Pre-Treatment or EverStain™ Acid Stain has been applied.
- Dilution Rate:
- One 4 -ounce of ProClean Neutralizer™ to one gallon of water
- One quart of ProClean Neutralizer™ to 5 gallons of water
- Application Tool: Pump sprayer
- Location: Interior and exterior surfaces
- Cleanup: Water
- Coverage: Approximately 200 sq. ft. per gallon (1000 sq. ft. per 5 gallons). Coverage rates may vary based on concrete texture, surface porosity, and application method.
- Recommended Uses: After applying EverStain™ Acid Stain or Hard Troweled Floor Pre-Treatment
- Avoid walking on un-neutralized surfaces without spiked shoes to prevent leaving permanent footprints on your concrete
- Spray ProClean Neutralizer™ on the entire surface and let soak for 10 minutes
- Scrub the surface with a scrub brush or low speed floor buffer with a scrubbing attachment
- Pick up residue with a wet dry vac (a cotton mop may be used, but will not be as effective)
- Rinse the surface with water until it's clear of residue
- Dry for at least 8 hours before applying a concrete sealer
- Wear spiked shoes before walking on any concrete surface that has been etched with Hard Troweled Floor Pre-Treatment or stained with EverStain™ concrete acid stain. Walking on these un-neutralized surfaces without spiked shoes will leave footprints on concrete. Once ProClean Neutralizer™ has been applied according to instruction, you may then discontinue the use of spiked shoes.
- Break larger areas down to manageable zones (200-400 square feet), allowing enough time to finish neutralizing the surface before the solution dries.