EasyTint™ is a two-in-one stain and sealer, allowing you to quickly and easily color and seal concrete using just one product.
Trial Kit Includes
- Select 3 different colors out of 30 colors (4 oz each)
- Foam Application Brushes (Qty 3)
- Application Tool: Pump sprayer
- Dry Time: 24 - 48 hours
- Cleanup: Xylene
- Coverage: Aproximately 200 sq. ft. per gallon depending on concrete porosity
- Top Clear Coat Sealer: Solvent-Based, EasySeal™
- Recommended Uses: Well ventilated areas of any concrete surface
Note: Since this is a made to-order-product, we cannot offer refunds, exchanges, or returns.
Due to DOT-ORM-D regulations, this product cannot be expedited and can only be shipped by ground.
concrete surface preparation
- Before you start your project, put your dust mask on to avoid inhaling dust and debris
- Sweep any debris from a larger concrete surface
- Clean with an organic degreaser and rinse completely
- Allow the concrete surface to dry completely
- Once your concrete surface is properly cleaned and free of debris, you’re ready to apply tinted sealer
One of the best parts of a DIY Trial Kit from Direct Colors is just how easy the application process is. But, safety first.
- Put your Dust Mask, Goggles, and Safety Gloves on. EasyTint™ can cause skin irritation, and damage your eyes if used improperly.
In your DIY Trial Kit, you’ll find 3 Sample Sized Bottles of EasyTint™ in shades of your choosing. Pick one or a few of your colors (if you choose to mix)
To apply the sealer, coat 1 of the 4 included Foam Application Brushes in the sealer. You can choose to add the sealer to a bowl and tip the brush from there, or keep it in the provided bottle.
Allow to dry for up to 24 hours.
And you’re done! For more information on concrete staining and to get ideas for your next concrete coloring project, visit our resource center.