| Easily add or restore color to previously stained concrete driveway, pathway, patio, or any stamped concrete where color has faded.
Our premium, spray-on formula applies directly on top of concrete in combination with our
top-of-the line sealers
provide you with a fade resistant, low maintenance, and easy to clean outdoor living space for many years to come. |
- Application Tool: Pump Sprayer
- Dry Time: 6 - 8 hours before applying exterior concrete sealer (sealer application is a required step)
- Cleanup: Mineral Spirits
- Coverage: Approximately 200 sq. ft. per gallon depending on porosity
- ExteriorSealer: Solvent-based, acrylic concrete sealer
- Recommended Uses: Concrete patios, driveways, pool decks, walkways or any textured, brushed or stamped concrete surface.
Note: Since this is a made to-order-product, we cannot offer refunds, exchanges, or returns.
Due to DOT-ORM-D regulations, this product cannot be expedited and can only be shipped by ground.
WHERE TO APPLY ANTIQUING STAIN
New or existing exterior stamped concrete surfaces such as: Patios, Driveways, Pool Decks, and Walkways.
WHEN NOT TO APPLY ANTIQUING STAIN
DO NOT apply Antiquing Stain In poorly ventilated areas and/or very smooth concrete surfaces.
- New concrete must cure for a
minimum of 30 days, and may be influenced by wet or dry weather
- Remove dirt and debris using a Concrete Cleaner & Degreaser
- Clean floor thoroughly and make
sure it is completely rinsed and dry before staining. A pressure washer may be used outdoors
- Protect surrounding areas from backsplash with drop cloths or firm cardboard
- When working with multiple colors, do not apply tape to surfaces recently coated with stain or sealer, as the adhesive may remove the coatings
- Shake Antiquing Stain bottle thoroughly
- Pour the stain directly into a pump sprayer
- Continue to shake periodically during application to ensure particulate does not settle at the bottom
- Tip: Practice spraying on a piece of cardboard or newspaper
- Important: Test the color first, using a small corner area of your concrete slab
- Tip: Wear chemical resistant Spiked Shoes to prevent foot prints
- Apply Antiquing Stain using a random, straight or circular motion until a "wet" appearance is achieved
- Allow 6 – 8 hours to dry before applying additional coats
- To complete the staining, a clear
protective finish must be applied. Use a premium, easy-to-use sealer such as
Direct Colors Acrylic Concrete Sealers
- Allow stain to dry 8 hours before
applying a high quality solvent-based acrylic concrete sealer
- For a perfect seal that protects
your hard work for years to come, read our How to Apply Acrylic Concrete Sealer instructions
RESTORE FADED STAMPED CONCRETE COLOR
STAIN OVER REPAIRED CRACKED STAMPED CONCRETE