Garage Man Cave Flooring Ideas
1. Acid Stained Concrete Garage Floor
by Randy Boyer
November 2020 – $250 Cash Winner
What was the approximate size of your project?
576 Sq. Ft.
How long did your project take to complete?
4 days total
- Day 1 – Power wash & stain application
- Day 2 – Sealer application
- Day 3 – Floor wax application
What products did you use to complete your project?
- Two 1 gal. Desert Amber EverStain™ acid stain
- Two 1 gal. Cola EverStain acid stain
- 1 qt. Coffee Brown EverStain™ acid stain
- 5 gal. Water-based, high gloss acrylic sealer
- 1 gal. Commercial concrete floor wax
- Spiked shoes
- Two 1 gal. pump sprayers
- 3/8 ” nap 18″ roller for sealer
- 8 gr. Jet Black Vibrance™ Dye