Introducing Direct Colors ProClean Degreaser™, the ultimate concrete floor cleaner solution for keeping your concrete floors in top condition. Formulated specifically for concrete surfaces, this heavy-duty cleaner and degreaser concentrate is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. Whether you're preparing your slabs for staining, sealing, or waxing, ProClean Degreaser™ makes it easy to remove tough stains and grime, leaving your floors looking clean and fresh. Try it today and see the difference for yourself.
- Application Tool: Pump sprayer, scrub brush
- Location: Interior and exterior surfaces
- Cleanup: Water
- Coverage: Approximately 200 sq. ft. per gallon solution (See dilution rates)
- Recommended Uses: Stamped concrete, pavers, rough concrete, cultured stone, previously stained concrete surfaces
- Apply the solution to the floor with a pump-up sprayer
- Using a scrub brush, scrub the concrete to loosen and remove oils, grease, dirt, and grime
- Pick up solution with a wet vacuum. A mop may also be used but is less effective
- Rinse the floor thoroughly with clean water
- Remove remaining water from the surface with a shop vac. It is important no residue is left before proceeding to any stain or sealer application
- Allow surface 24 hours to completely dry before staininng or sealing
- Breaking the large areas into 10x10 or 12x12 spaces will allow you more time to cleam before product dries, keeping the project more manageable
- Use warm soapy water to clean tools
Disclaimer: Direct Colors does not warrant or guarantee results (outcomes). Concrete variations or improper application may cause unintended results. Test product on an inconspicuous or small area and allow to fully cure to ensure compatibility and desired result.