EasyTint™ Colored Sealer
is a one-step stain and sealer for exterior concrete surfaces.
Restore faded exterior concrete color or quickly add color to high-traffic commercial floors. EasyTint™ is not paint. EasyTint™ remains translucent and do not completely hide imperfections in the concrete.
Application Tool: Pump sprayer
Dry Time: 24 - 48 hours
Coverage: Aproximately 200 sq. ft. per gallon depending on concrete porosity
Recommended Uses: Well ventilated areas of any concrete surface
Note: Since this is a made to-order-product, we cannot offer refunds, exchanges, or returns.
Due to DOT-ORM-D regulations, this product cannot be expedited and can only be shipped by ground.
EasyTint is a tinted sealer, and not opaque, like paint. It will add a tint to your concrete while allowing the existing texture to show through.
WHERE TO APPLY EASYTINT™
New or exisiting exterior concrete surfaces such as: Garages, Patios, Driveways, Pool Decks, and Walkways.
WHEN NOT TO APPLY EASYTINT™
DO NOT apply EasyTint™ in poorly ventilated areas.
· New concrete must cure for a minimum of 30 days, and may be influenced by wet or dry weather
· Remove dirt and debris using a Concrete Cleaner & Degreaser Concentrate
· Clean floor thoroughly and make sure it is completely rinsed and dry before staining
· Protect surrounding areas from backplash with drop cloths or firm cardboard
· When working with multiple colors, do not apply tape to surfaces recently coated with stain or sealer, as adhesive may remove the coatings
· Shake EasyTint™ bottle thoroughly
· Pour EasyTint™ directly into a pump sprayer
· Continue to shake periodically during application to ensure particulate does not settle at the bottom
· Tip: Practice spraying on a piece of cardboard or newspaper
· Important: Test the color first, using a small corner area of your concrete slab
· Tip: Wear chemical resistant Spiked Shoes to prevent foot prints
· Apply EasyTint™ using a random, straight or circular motion until a "wet" appearance is achieved
· Allow 4 - 6 hours to dry before applying additional coats
TOP COAT SEALER APPLICATION
· For high traffic areas, a protective finish is recommemded. Use a premium, easy-to-use sealer such as Direct Colors Acrylic Concrete Sealers
· Allow EasyTint™ to dry 8 hours before applying a clear top coat sealer
· For a perfect seal that protects your hard work for years to come, read our How to Apply Acrylic Concrete Sealer instructions
Click/Tap each question to hide/show the answers.