| EasyTint™ Colored Sealer is a one-step stain and sealer for exterior concrete surfaces.
Restore faded exterior concrete color or quickly add color to high-traffic commercial floors. EasyTint™ is not paint. EasyTint™ remains translucent and do not completely hide imperfections in the concrete. |
- Application Tool: Pump sprayer
- Dry Time: 24 - 48 hours
- Cleanup: Xylene
- Coverage: Aproximately 200 sq. ft. per gallon depending on concrete porosity
- Top Clear Coat Sealer: Solvent-Based, Acrylic Concrete Sealer
- Recommended Uses: Well ventilated areas of any concrete surface
Note: Since this is a made to-order-product, we cannot offer refunds, exchanges, or returns.
Due to DOT-ORM-D regulations, this product cannot be expedited and can only be shipped by ground.
EasyTint is a tinted sealer, and not opaque, like paint. It will add a tint to your concrete while allowing the existing texture to show through.
WHERE TO APPLY EASYTINT™
New or exisiting exterior concrete surfaces such as: Garages, Patios, Driveways, Pool Decks, and Walkways.
WHEN NOT TO APPLY EASYTINT™
DO NOT apply EasyTint™ in poorly ventilated areas.
- New concrete must cure for a minimum of 30 days, and may be influenced by wet or dry weather
- Remove dirt and debris using a Concrete Cleaner & Degreaser Concentrate
- Clean floor thoroughly and make sure it is completely rinsed and dry before staining
- Protect surrounding areas from backplash with drop cloths or firm cardboard
- When working with multiple colors, do not apply tape to surfaces recently coated with stain or sealer, as adhesive may remove the coatings
- Shake EasyTint™ bottle thoroughly
- Pour EasyTint™ directly into a pump sprayer
- Continue to shake periodically during application to ensure particulate does not settle at the bottom
- Tip: Practice spraying on a piece of cardboard or newspaper
- Important: Test the color first, using a small corner area of your concrete slab
- Tip: Wear chemical resistant Spiked Shoes to prevent foot prints
- Apply EasyTint™ using a random, straight or circular motion until a "wet" appearance is achieved
- Allow 4 - 6 hours to dry before applying additional coats
TOP COAT SEALER APPLICATION
- For high traffic areas, a protective finish is recommemded. Use a premium, easy-to-use sealer such as Direct Colors Acrylic Concrete Sealers
- Allow EasyTint™ to dry 8 hours before applying a clear top coat sealer
- For a perfect seal that protects your hard work for years to come, read our How to Apply Acrylic Concrete Sealer instructions