NOTE: This product is not compatible with EasyTint™ or AcquaTint™.
Caution: May be harmful if swallowed or ingested. Contact with skin can cause mild irritation. Avoid contact with eyes.
Step 1: Mixing Instructions
- Mix Ratio: 3.2 ounces of OxiGrip™ Sealer Additive to one gallon of sealer
- Mix Ratio: 16 ounces of OxiGrip™ Sealer Additive to five gallons of sealer
- Allow additive to settle into sealer then shake or stir to suspend.
Application: Follow EasySeal™/AcquaSeal™ How-To instructions for general sealer application.
- Be sure to keep additive suspended in sealer at all times during application.
- If applying with roller, agitate additive into sealer with each dip. Ring out excess sealer to keep coats thin.
- If applying with sprayer, shake sprayer tank side to side regularly, keeping additive suspended.
Alternative Application Method
Broadcasting: (It is expected that you will use more additive with this method)
- Apply first thin coat of sealer according to EasySeal™ How-To Guide or AcquaSeal™ How To-Guide.
- Broadcast the additive onto freshly applied sealer by hand or by using a hand seed spreader
- Avoid walking on freshly applied, wet or tacky sealer by keeping work in front of you, maintaining a clear path to exit as you apply
- After 4-6 hours, apply second thin coat of sealer and repeat broadcasting method.
- Avoid walking on freshly applied, wet, or tacky sealer by keeping work in front of you; maintaining a clear path to exit as you apply.
- OxiGrip™ Sealer Additive is not considered a “slip-proof” product.
- Not compatible with EasyTint or AcquaTint
- EasySeal - use xylene to clean
- AcquaSeal™ - use ProClean Degreaser ™ and warm water
Disclaimer: Direct Colors does not warranty or guarantee results (outcomes). Concrete variations or improper application may cause unintended results. Test product on an inconspicuous or small area and allow to fully cure to ensure compatibility and desired result.