Direct Colors Concrete Countertop Admixture converts any 5000 psi concrete to a countertop-ready mix. Each admix contains polymers, additives and chopped fibers required for a glass fiber reinforced countertop. Add one 6.4 lb. admixture packet per 80 lbs. bag of 5000 psi concrete for best results. Our Concrete Countertop Admix helps prevent surface cracking, promotes an even cure rate, improves flowability, provides for smoother concrete texture and raises the countertop crush and flex strength by approximately 20%. Suitable for any wet-pour or dry-pack countertop. Add the concrete countertop admix packet to the drum mixer prior to the concrete. Pour water into the mixer and combine. Blend materials for a minimum of 10 minutes before using.
Use our fiberglass netting instead of wire or re-bar. Fiberglass netting in conjunction with chopped fibers provides excellent strength without excessive weight. Make moving your countertop easier with fiberglass netting!
Direct Colors offers a complete line of DIY-friendly countertop supplies. Find everything you need for your indoor or outdoor countertop project on our countertop products page and visit our countertop photo gallery for inspiration!
Key Concrete Countertop Admix Features:
• Converts any 5000 psi concrete to a countertop-ready mix
• Required for the reinforcement needs of any Glass Fiber Reinforced Countertop
• Suitable for use with any pour-in-place, pre-cast or dry pack concrete countertop project
• Easy-to-measure and great for use in larger countertop projects
• Add one Admix packet to each 80 lbs. bag of 5000 psi concrete