Direct Colors solvent based, high gloss acrylic concrete sealer that can be used to anhance and seal interior and exterior concrete including concrete pavers. This non-yellowing, high gloss acrylic cure and seal offers superior resistance to rain, sun, cold and hot weather.
- Solvent Base offers a superior adhesion to concrete and paver surfaces
- Fast-drying, durable high gloss finish
- Enhances dull or faded concrete surfaces and pavers.
- Breathable, non-yellowing & UV resistant
- Superior Efflorescense & Alkali Resistance
- Can be applied to newly poured concrete and existing concrete and pavers
- Can be applied to unsealed surfaces, or surfaces previously sealed with a solvent based acrylic sealant
- Can be applied to interior and exterior, vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Not VOC Compliant in New England or California.
Application Tool: pump sprayer, 3/8″ nap roller or HVLP sprayer
Location: interior (well ventilated) and exterior surfaces
Dry Time: 24-48 hours
Coverage: Approximately 200 sq. ft. per gallon depending on concrete porosity
Recommended Uses: stamped concrete, rough concrete, cultured stone, previously acid stained concrete surfaces
Apply first coat with a pump-up
fence, deck sprayer, 3/8″ nap roller or HPLV airless sprayer
rated for xylene.
Let it dry for at least 4 hours
Apply second coat
Allow to dry for 24-48 hours depending on
weather conditions before allowing vehicle or foot traffic.
Use xylene for tool and sprayer clean-up
Note: Applying sealer to a
surface that is tacky, milky or has ridges will not improve the overall
appearance of the floor and will only compound existing problems.