Exterior Concrete Sealer High-Gloss, Solvent-Based Acrylic Sealant
• Ideal for exterior use and well ventilated interior areas
• Easy-to-apply sprayable sealer
• On smooth concrete floors, add Anti-Slip Grit Additive to the second coat of sealer.
• Two coats are recommended for outdoor concrete.
• Not VOC Compliant in New England or California.
Application Tool: pump sprayer, 3/8″ nap roller or HVLP sprayer
Location: exterior surfaces
Dry Time: 24-48 hours
Coverage: Approximately 200 sq. ft. per gallon depending on concrete porosity
Recommended Uses: stamped concrete, rough concrete, cultured stone, previously acid stained concrete surfaces
Apply first coat with a pump-up
fence, deck sprayer, 3/8″ nap roller or HPLV airless sprayer
rated for xylene.
Let it dry for at least 4 hours
Apply second coat
Allow to dry for 24-48 hours depending on
weather conditions before allowing vehicle or foot traffic.
Use xylene for tool and sprayer clean-up
Note: Applying sealer to a
surface that is tacky, milky or has ridges will not improve the overall
appearance of the floor and will only compound existing problems.